DIFFERENTIATION BY EXPERIENCE
“DIFFERENTIATION BY EXPERIENCE” is what will set your brand apart from the competition and it is this concept that motivates our creative, original yet practical strategies.
We look beyond traditional pricing factors to consider the value of the transformation that the experience offers.
Experiences and transformations are the basis for future economic evolution.
LOVEINC… conscious responsible experience cosmetics that spread the light of love, manifest beauty and goodness.
Twice yearly, Loveinc™ presents the latest trends, giving a glimpse into the concepts driving product development and innovation. Through our trend reports, clients get a fun sneak peek into the cosmetics market’s creative processes.
We offer specific, personalized, targeted content and training programs to help you develop your business, created for point of sales stores and salons providing the latest technical and psychodynamic skills, creativity, inspiration and entrepreneurship. Our trainers and seminars address the multiple needs of modern product knowledge and distribution, covering all the levels of expertise, from basic training to more advanced specializations.
The visionaries of LOVEINC, are motivated to perceive, innovate and create sustainable, beneficial products, instruments and technologies, programs and services conceived to facilitate the Psychodynamic and Sustainable evolution of beauty.
Professional commodities designed to flourish beauty and happiness for professional applications and services, optimized through acts of loving care and kindness, in a time when the world needs them most.
We try our best to follow the “LOVEINC Eight Fold Path”
Eight Fold Path
1. RIGHT VIEW; can also be translated as “right perspective”, “right vision” or “right understanding”. It is the objective way of experiencing people, life, nature and the world as they really are. Knowing that our individual perception is not absolute and is subject to change…to be open to the objective receiving of other views and perspectives.
2. RIGHT INTENTION; can also be translated as “right thought”, “right resolve”, “right conception”, “right aspiration” or “the exertion of our own will to change”. The willingness to put into question our motivations, to discern the differences between right intention and wrong intention…the freedom from ill will.
3. RIGHT SPEECH; avoid false speech… to speak the truth with care, hold to the truth with love, to be reliable, non deceiving to the world… Abandoning divisive speech to break people apart, thus reconciling those who have broken apart or cementing those who are united, to speak of things that create concord… Abandoning abusive speech… to speak words that are soothing to the ear, that are affectionate, that go to the heart, that are polite, appealing and pleasing to people at large…
4. RIGHT ACTION; “right conduct”. As such, the person should work as hard as possible to train oneself to be morally upright in ones activities, not acting in ways that would be corrupt or bring harm to oneself or to others. To be merciful, compassionate for the welfare of all living beings. One should abstain from taking what is not given. One should abstain from sensual or sexual misconduct resulting in the mental, physical and or the emotional harm of oneself or others.
5. RIGHT LIVELIHOOD; One should concentrate energies towards transforming ones profession into an act of love and compassion towards the well-being of life and the world in which we live. This means that people ought not to engage in activities that either directly or indirectly, result in malicious harm for other living beings.
6. RIGHT EFFORT; “right endeavor”. In this factor, the person should make a persisting effort to abandon all the wrong and harmful thoughts, words, and deeds. One should instead be persisting in giving rise to what would be good and useful to themselves and others in their thoughts, words, and deeds, without a thought for the difficulty or weariness involved.
7. RIGHT MINDFULNESS; “right awareness” or “right attention”. In the practice of right mindfulness the mind is trained to remain in the present, open, quiet, and alert, contemplating the present event. All judgments and interpretations have to be suspended, or if they occur, just acknowledged, registered and dropped.
8. RIGHT CONCENTRATION; “wisdom”, it is achieved through training in the higher consciousness, which brings the calm and collectedness needed to develop true comprehension by direct experience, it is a state where all mental faculties are directed onto and into one particular object or point.
Any singleness of mind equipped with these seven factors — right view, right resolve, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, & right mindfulness — is called noble right concentration with its supports & requisite conditions.